11.05.2012

ANOTHER OPEN BIRTHDAY LETTER FOR TONI ROSE "NISE" ROMERO

 
She's the girl who is somewhere between simple and stylish dressed in her t-shirt and jeans.
She's the girl who taught me best on how to KEEP CALM during the most "taranta" situations.
The girl who maintains a calm and cool exterior.
The girl who is "tahimik" but witty once she cracks a joke.
The girl who is beautiful without being vain.
The girl whom I can be at my most natural without her being judgmental.
The girl whom I can be completely be weird with. 
The girl whom I can spend the whole day laughing with at nonsense stories and corny punchlines.
The girl who is fully in control of her emotions.

And probably, the most humble creature I've ever known..

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TONI ROSE ROMERO!!

In a span of three years, our friendship has grown (sana tayo naman!). I couldn't be more thankful to God that I have a friend like you. :)

Thank you for letting me play Temple Run sa iPod mo kahit pa-lowbat na.
Thank you for introducing Kikomachine Komiks and Girl's Generation in my life.
Thank you for being so patient with me when I get so annoying.
Thank you for letting us take tons and tons of pictures in your camera at kukulitin ka pa na "Upload agad ha?". Hahaha.

But seriously, I wish you truckload of pure happiness Nise. I pray that you'll have the courage to become what you envisioned yourself to be under God's will. Never fail to know that I'll always be here for you. :)

Thank you for your generosity.
Thank you for the countless good times.
Thank you for just being my friend.

And the best thing I am most thankful for about you  Nise is that you are SLOW TO ANGER. You seem to never get angry! And that attribute of yours taught me to be more patient and not sweat the small things.

I love you babycake!
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...