1.30.2013

FASHION FOR SALE!

Hey guys! 
So I decided to take business a shot since I have a lot of free time this semester.
I am currently selling these clothes which I also modeled and styled. 
See, I  am so bored with my life, I have to complicate it. Haha.

Okay, enough nonsense talk and let's get down with business.

To begin with the first item:
I stumbled upon this photo on the web. 

Made it  my peg and so I came up with this look:

Cream colored top only for P450.00
.*Shorts are not for sale.

PEG:
Jessica Stein of  TUULA

 Orange Jumpsuit with ruffle details only for P650.00
*Shoes not for sale
(I wore a blue-green version of this jumpsuit in this post)



Blue lace dress with see-through sleeves only for P550.00
*Shoes not for sale
This dress looks way more flattering to girls with curves. :)



Black and white studded dress only for P450.00
That sexy dress perfect for a night out or a dressy event. :)



These clothes are all brand-new. Not pre-loved or vintage. :)
Interested?
Just fire away with a comment or email me at:
annaleahbernalbahinting@gmail.com

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...