I got this pad of colorful post-its as a Christmas present from my friend Staven because I was his Kris Kringle. I was quite clueless on what kind of artsy fartsy stuff I'll be doing with it....
And then I saw this on Tumblr:
So, I got my pen and doodled on the post-its and voila!
My own "Take-What-You-Need" Chart. Haha.
If I were to pick among the sea of colorful choices for today, I would take money. Lots of money and I'll spend it like there's no tomorrow. Haha.
But okay seriously ( and on a pa-deep mode):
Well, I'm a naturally impulsive person. I'm not the calm type. I'm the kind who gets excited and enthusiastic all too easily when I like an idea or something. I jump in, headfirst, without even knowing where to go after. I want instant results. It gets frustrating for me when things don't exactly pan the way I want them to be. So if there's one thing I really need, it would be PATIENCE.
- Patience for moments when things don't go my way.
- Patience for struggles.
- Patience for silence. Silence always mean awkward to me that's why I always try to fill the gap with nonsense talks. But silence could be okay if I'll let it be.
- Patience for myself. Yes, I need patience for myself too. Sometimes when I do something wrong I don't take myself lightly.
- Patience for dreams to come true. I'm such a passionate dreamer. Passionate to the point that I get too anxious for the future. I plan so many things like: collect all mugs with fancy prints, kiss a stranger in Paris, live on an island, live in New York, travel the world, and all those blah blah blah things. I get too excited on what the future may bring and I tend to forget to live, enjoy and savor the present moment: right here, right now. Dear Future, we'll just get there.
- Patience from the people I truly care about. I could be annoying, awkward, moody, controlling, emotional, dramatic, needy, papansin, childish, and O.A. I'm someone who could be hard to deal with at times. But at the end of the day, all I need is a steady group of people who would still stand by me and stick with me, flaws and all. And I guess, that's what everybody longs for.
- Patience for the people I truly care about. All relationships (not just romantic, I mean family and friendships) need a serious amount of patience and unselfishness. It's not about just you, but also about the other persons. It could get tiring at times because it's easier to be selfish and impatient. But things won't work that way. If I am asking for patience, I should give it too. Basic. Remember: LOVE is patient.
Ermagherd, such a reflective post. Haha.
But anyway, if you were to pick, what will you take?
P.S. And oh, speaking of love, (advance) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY y'all! <3