12.13.2013

CHRISTMAS BOOK WISHLIST!

 I'm not sure if Santa trawls over the internet now to have an idea what are on the wishlists of people who are neither naughty or nice this year. But I just feel like sharing to the world (I hope North Pole has an internet connection) what books and coffee table books that catch my fancy and would love to have this Christmas (hehe). I just really want to update my Goodreads more often. :)

1. John Green Box Set

 2. Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange



3. DECORATE by Holly Becker & Joanna Copestick



4. Any book by Haruki Murakami


5. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin



And speaking of Christmas, Santa and wishes, here's a video I found at Patty Laurel's blog. 
I got teary eyed sa inggit! Haha. The reactions are priceless. AMAZING.



XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...