12.29.2013

SUBRA!

(A little late post but Christmas Season pa naman!)

The blog title is a long story so I think I have to keep it as our inside friendship joke. Haha. Anyhoo, perhaps all of us could feel nostalgia when we look back on our grade school and even highschool Christmas parties. The excitement of giving gifts and receiving in return and even the thrill of having new clothes. Kasi diba, tuwing birthday lang or Christmas may bagong damit? Haha. When you're already in college, Christmas parties are no longer customary unlike in grade school and highschool. Kaya kanya-kanyang effort and organize. So last December 20, we had our "barkada" Christmas Party and exchanging of gifts at Pahayahay. 


What I really enjoyed most was the exchanging of gifts. Why? Because almost everybody took the effort to surprise their respective Kris Kringle. It involved a bit of acting and white lies para di mabisto. Tapos may GMs pa (in my case, blog post and GM) at parinig ng mga gusto na gift. Hihihi.

As for me, I got - guess what- a BOOK!!! Turned out Kent picked me. Ang saya lang kasi it's a John Green book plus two authors. So natupad talaga yung nasa  book wishlist ko! Haha. 


And as for the outfit post:
(Ph: Kristine Acharon)

The night didn't end there! 
HAPPY HOLIDAZE! <3


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...