10.24.2012

INSPIRATION BLOG OF THE DAY: SEA OF SHOES


I started getting interested with fashion blogs way back in 2009 and from then on, I've been checking out countless personal style blogs. Now, I came up with this "INSPIRATION BLOG OF THE DAY" idea . So I guess, the title speaks for itself. I'll feature a blog that I personally like and share it with you guys just in case you haven't checked it out yet. Sharing is good they say. ;)

So for my first "BLOG INSPIRATION OF THE DAY" post, I present to you (*drum rolls please) Jane Aldridge of SEA OF SHOES!!!

You probably know her already because her blog is such a success. Her blog was my very first encounter of a personal style blog. I saw an article about it while I was reading a Candy Magazine and was really curious about it. So, when I first checked it out I was really amazed on how good her pictures were. It's like she's always having a fashion editorial photo-shoot with her Mom. Her style is equally just as amazing too.

Personally, I consider Jane Aldridge to be one of the pioneers in all of these personal style blogs phenomenon. Maybe simply because she was my first "discovery".


Haven't checked out Sea of Shoes yet? 
Again here's the LINK and I'll leave it up to you to get to know her and her style well. :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...