12.04.2012

BONIFACIO

Since last Friday was a holiday, my friends and I watched the PRISAA Cheerdance and Hip-Hop Competition at the local gymnasium. We came and supported our alma mater. And I guess the support worked since we won in both Cheerdance and Hip-Hop competion. 
All hail to NDDU! :)

Here's what I wore:
 Very basic.

Shorts: Thrifted
V-Neck top, Printed bag and canvas sneakers: SM Department Store


Baked cupcakes later that day for a get-together at Toni's place that night. Too bad I wasn't able to take a photo of it. It was my first time to bake but I guess I have to improve more.Haha. It was another Friday night at Toni's place. Woah, for almost the whole month of November we were always having booze nights, shenanigans and good times. Haha. Not that I am complaining. I love my friends! 

It's just I hate myself for always misbehaving and being stubborn.

How was your long weekend?

XX

Photo Credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...