12.29.2012

HOLIDAZE


If I am not mistaken, these photos were taken last December 21, 2012 - when the world was supposedly to end. It was the last day of our examinations and the last day of school for the year 2012. I spent it with my friends and we sang our hearts out with videoke and well, the rest of the night was a blur. Haha.

How's your holidays? Christmas was a bit lonely than lovely for me honestly because my siblings weren't home. You know, what's Christmas without family? But then, I'd like to quote "Christmas is not a time nor a season, not a state of mind." So there. I should be more grateful that despite everything, we are still blessed.

 I am actually hoping for a merrier New Year celebration.
 And speaking of which, what are your resolutions?

Photo credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...