3.05.2013

PHOTOSHOOT MOODBOARD

My girl friends and I usually have a conversation on what peg or concept we would like to have if we can have a fashion photo shoot.We really are planning to have one if school will be less busy. 

We all want a fairy-bohemian theme. You know, that photo shoot na nasa may fields of grass, tapos complete with beautiful sun rays. You wear a flowery dress to match the flowery wreath worn on the head. Tapos takbo takbo kunware. I think every girl would like that. Haha.


OR!
 A Glam Shoot would be fine too just like the theme of Binibining Pilipinas this year :

   I like those concepts. But I like it more when it's effortless. 
And I just found the perfect peg!
 Feel at home lang teh? Haha

I really love this new fashion campaign of Alexa Chung for FRAY I.D. It's like you're just hanging out at your friend's place and you decided out-of-the-blue to take photos. You just lay in the couch, wear the simplest of clothes but  you still look very stylish. You also have very minimal make-up on and that perfectly tousled messy hair. 
Effortless but super chic.

Haayyy, a girl can dream. Haha.
 Ikaw? What photoshoot peg would you like? :)

XX
  
 (Photos via Tumblr, Haute Affair, FRAY I.D.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...