3.13.2013

THE LITTLE THINGS

Blur lang para maganda haha.
How's it going everybody?  I am not to go into details about the outfit since the whole look is very basic. Just love how thong sandals and a flouncy top could make jeans look girly. Don't you think?

Oh well sabel, since it's my blog I am about to brag endlessly on what's happening in my life. Haha. 

First, I landed a spot for internship on the Accounting firm I've been applying for. It felt good to be "HIRED!". 

Next, I'm one of the highest in our Law 2 exams. I'm blogging this since I want to convince you that you really become what show you watch. I was really inspired with  SUITS that's why. Ha.

Third, I placed second on the Essay Writing Contest I joined in school. It was about Women Equality and Empowerment since March is Women's Month. The cool catch is, I won myself 300 bucks! Not bad. I really felt like I was a millionaire after I received it. :)

And lastly, we had another internship seminar at a local hotel last Saturday and well, my outfit got complimented by the speaker. It was the same outfit I wore HERE only I paired the skirt with a hot pink top and black blazer. I could pass like a banker daw. Hihi.

I know I sound like bragging bitch in this post. But you know, you have to celebrate the little things in life.

 How about you? 
What are the little things you are celebrating for today?

Photos by:
Kristine Acharon 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...