1.31.2013

SUITS

Classes were canceled last Monday in our university and I was so clueless what was the reason but nonetheless I was glad. So, I spent the long weekend "hanging out" with my Mom and sister at home and watched the 2 seasons of the TV series SUITS.

 SUITS is a TV series all about lawyers, "pretend lawyers", and New York.  But I am not making this post to have an episode review or discuss the plot outline of the series or anything because I might just spoil everything. I do have a knack for that. Haha. 

I just really want to rave about my favorite characters:

Harvey Specter - What's not to like about him? He's dashing, pretends not to care but really does, shrewd, ahh just everything a woman could look for. Haha.

 I could get  a little too attached when I like a character so much. So, Harvey Specter is Gabriel Macht in real life. Imagine my disappointment and kilig at the same time when I found out that his wife in real life is Jacinda Barret who plays Zoe Lawford, his sort of love-interest as well in the series.

 And they have a beautiful daughter named Satine Anais Geraldine. I love the little girl's name. Satine as in the name of the female lead role in Moulin Rouge and Anais as in Anaïs Nin one of my favorite writers. Were they thinking about the same thing? Haha.


Rachel Zane - The ultra smart and hot paralegal. Aside from the fact that she's so brainy, I really love her work-wear fashion.Very stylish.


Louis Litt - Louis shouldn't be trusted. Louis is the bad guy. Louis is bitter. BUT I LOVE LOUIS! He's just pathetic but in an adorable way.


Donna Paulsen - Donna is Harvey's trusted secretary. She's just awesome and smart and sarcastic. Traits I really want for myself. Haha.


Two reasons why I like this series: first, it is set in Manhattan, New York - my dream place. Second, this series just inspires me to think like a smart-badass since I have Law 2 classes this semester and some of the cases in the series are actually relatable with our lessons.


I hope I didn't spoil much.
What are you watching now?

XX

2 comments:

  1. wow,i just found out about Gabriel's real wife...too cute together :P and i agree about all of the things u said,expecially 'bout Rachel,damn...i really have to wear like her when i'll be a badass lawyer :P

    from italy ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you Carmen from Italy! :)
    They are just too cute together, aren't they?

    Checked out your blog too.
    How I wish I could understand Italian. Hihi.
    But nonetheless it's lovely. :)

    Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment.
    Have a nice day! :*

    XX,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...