5.24.2014

DRESS DRESSY FOR CANNES 2014

I favor clothes that are affordable and easy on the pocket but are stylish and classy. I'm a proud chic cheapskate that is why I'm so glad I found out about Dress Dressy - a haven where you can find stylish prom dresses online. And not only for prom but also weddings, parties and events. They have a gargantuan collection and offer a wide variety of dresses and gowns in different colors and styles for you to choose from. I was overwhelmed myself when I was browsing their site! So to narrow down my choices, I had my favorite 2014 Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet looks as my own pegs.

Here are my picks!
  
WHITES:
LEFT: Alessandra Ambrosio looking smoking hot in a Roberto Cavalli gown.
RIGHT: Get the almost identical piece from Dressy Dress. Click here!

LEFT: Heidi Klum donning a stunning Versace piece.
RIGHT: Check out the subtler version at Dress Dressy. Click here!


BLACKS:
 LEFT: Jessica Chastain in Givenchy Couture.
RIGHT: Score the look for less at Dress Dressy. Click here!


LEFT: Sofia Coppola in a simple yet classy LBD from Louis Vuitton.
RIGHT: Buy a similar dress for less the price at Dress Dressy. Click here!


BRIGHT COLORS:
LEFT: Uma Thurman in a canary yellow Atelier Versace ensemble.
RIGHT: Look as stunning as Uma and check out the similar piece at Dress Dressy. Click here!


LEFT: Salma Hayek in Saint Laurent.
RIGHT: Check out the version with thigh-high slit at Dress Dressy. Click here!

LEFT: Nicole Kidman donning an Armani Privé creation.
RIGHT: Dress Dressy has a more youthful version of Nicole Kidman's gown. Click here!



There's nothing more awesome than looking like a celebrity for your special events with the price for less!
 See more styles of prom dresses at DRESS DRESSY.

(All red carpet images from InStyle.)


XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...