11.12.2013

SEMBREAK 2013

 Quickie recap of le last college sembreak!
In no particular order.

1. PHOTOSHOOTS
 We started the sembreak with a photoshoot, blogged about HERE and HERE.

And we ended it with another one! 
To be blogged about SOON!

2. BIRTHDAYS AND SURPRISES
 Melvin's pre-birthday celebration. Dinner, videoke and dancing!

 Nise's birthday surprise! See the video HERE

Charm's post-birthday treat. Busog! Thank you :)

3. ALONE TIME DAVAO
 Whenever I have time, I make it a point to visit Davao. Not just to see family and friends but to have some much needed alone time. How I love wandering around the city all by myself. :)

4.DAD 
I like wandering around lawn cemeteries. Parang park lang but with lesser crowd and calmer ambiance. Ha, I know where to bring my first date, I'll let him meet my Dad! Hahaha

5. HIGH SCHOOL BESTIES REUNION
 I'm deeply grateful that despite the time, distance and even past disputes, this friendship is still at its strongest.
I love these girls. :)

6. MOVIES AND BOOKS!
I've FINALLY watched this cult-classic! :)

(Disclaimer: Photo not mine)

FINALLY again, a Nick Hornby book. I got one with the similar cover at Booksale! 
Nice and light read.


7. CELEBRITY SPOTTING!
Ish and I fangirling over Kuts Friddie Ruts! Haha


But don't be fooled. In the three weeks of vacation there were also days spent being idle, just lying around, staying at home and cleaning the house all day. Haha. Classes just started. Let's get rollin' last semester!



XX


P.S
I know. Here I am blogging about how I spent my semestral break when our brothers and sisters in Visayas are suffering the rage of Typhoon Yolanda. Let us donate anything we can. I did my small part of help through a friend. And let's not cease on praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...